Monday 15 August 2011

My First Berak ... take 2

Talofa and welcome. This is a blog about my first break. My first break into the world of blogging! What to say? What to ramble on about? Well, since I am new to this I guess I can be forgiven for starting off a tad bit slow by just saying whats going through my mind at the moment. Taking on blogging as it seems to be a good way of venting the frustrations I face on a daily basis and also an avenue whereby I can also share my joys in life and the funny little moments that make me sit back... think and go hmmmm... interesting! and also the moments that just make me crack up. My blog will be about a lot of things BUT most of it will be about the average life a guy from Samoa who is firmly rooted in the belief that Samoa is founded on God and that if we, the youth of today, do not stand up and fight for our futures... no one else will and we will have ourselves to blame for all the crap that will continue to come our way. I have grown up with God and with politics and my parents have in the past and still do in the present, push me towards becoming a man of the cloth. NO THANKS! Growing up I have always leaned more towards the political aspect of my family as my father has been a politician for over 30 years (since 1979) and was a founding member of the Human Rights Protection Party, the Samoa National Development Party and the Samoa Democratic United Party. So it is fair to say that even though I believe in God and the Good News, I am more of a political activist at heart. You will be seeing more of that side soon...

Enjoy

Soifua ma ia manuia,

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! Looking fwd to lots of great reading and the chance to (once again) "comment" on your writing. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... now I have a medium where I can vent about the politics that is killing our people...

    ReplyDelete